A four-day immersion into meditation, yoga, and philosophy in a luxurious 5-acre property with two pools, two saunas, a fire pit, and sweeping views of the cape.
16-19th November 2023 In Person (BOOKED OUT)
23rd – 26th February 2024 In Person – We only have a few rooms left, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
We will start the early afternoon of Friday 23rd February, for a deep four-day, three-night immersion wrapping after a long brunch on Monday 26th February. I have created this deeply nourishing Retreat with a carefully curated mix of wisdom, workshops, yoga, and also time for spaciousness and simply being. Time to connect with yourself on a deeper level.
The property, held very close to her heart as my family used to live here, is set on five acres in Federal overlooking the whole of Cape Byron. There is the main house, a palatial space with a pool, the main kitchen, and a fire pit with four bedrooms. Adjoining that is another house with four bedrooms, and an adjoining pool overlooking the huge fig tree and lawn where wallabies come in the mornings and late afternoons. Also a two-bedroom studio, with sweeping cape views, often visited by the resident koala we nicknamed Herbie!
There are two pools, one infrared sauna for 4, a traditional sauna for 8, a yoga studio, a fire pit, and enormous expansive gardens. Our dear friend Cade will be doing the majority of the cooking, where he cooks in clay, preparing nourishing home-cooked meals from scratch with such love.
The daily program will shift but will involve the whole Retreat
- two yoga classes, one vinyasa flow and one traditional hatha
- led guided meditation experiences and daily meditation sittings
- a fire ceremony
- workshops I will host combining ancient eastern wisdom with modern nueroscience and psychology for enriched tools
- a special structure and container of sharing and insight and reflection
- a special talk and Q+A with my friend Mutribo (author of Signposts Back Home)
- all meals (except for the Friday lunch which will be free time, and you can walk to Doma the Japanese cafe down the street or enjoy
snacks at the house)
- beautiful teas and coffee and fresh fruit throughout the Retreat
- use of both saunas
- the option to book a massage on-site
ROOM OPTIONS – all inclusive
The property is at Lizray Road Federal, and is a short distance to Federal shops with Doma Cafe, a gelateria and general store. Please note that you will not need a car once at the property. We can send details of a private transfer company, and are also happy to create a What’s App group for shared cars amongst guests. We will start 2pm on the Fri, and finish 12pm on the Monday so flights will need to be around this, and the Gold Coast and Ballina Airports are each about 50-minute drive away.
All fees are inclusive of GST, payable in full and are non refundable.
– King Bedroom with bathroom shared between two rooms only $2900
– King Bedroom Deluxe with own ensuite bathroom $3500
– Additional Massage 1 hour (limited spots please reserve early) $140
Please email email@example.com for further details or to reserve your place or text Jac at 0414998382 if you have any additional questions.