L E T T E R from Jac – The 4% Rule – The Broad Place

Sign up now and receive our Free mini guide to increase clarity & bust your stress

L E T T E R from Jac – The 4% Rule

I have had the pleasure of meeting many talented people in my life, as well as many deeply conscious spiritual people, highly creative individuals and very accomplished people. They all have something in common, and it’s discipline and dedication to their craft and to expanding their intellects, souls and minds beyond that which they already know.

Reading something inspiring, spiritual and of another world to Instagram, the NY Times, gossip magazines, fashion (although all can be enjoyable) really begins to create a platform to jump off into something deeper and more expansive.

If you meditate for 20 minutes twice a day, this is 3% of your day. If you layer in 15 minutes of reading daily, you now have 4% of your day invested in enhancing the other 96%. This is what Integrated Meditation is all about. It’s the little pieces that we layer daily that all add up to being more conscious, creative and having more clarity.

Essentially, meditate to saturate your mind in something other than its thoughts, and read to saturate your mind in something conscious and creative. Daily. Repeat. Watch your life become more beautiful and inspired. Continue.

Written with love,

Jac x

Sign up to our newsletter

Stay connected to our Daily Letter to increase your clarity and enhance your creativity and consciousness!