This week let’s place our intention on peace.
Some points to Journal on:
- Where in my life am I naturally finding peace?
- Where am I experiencing turbulence? Where can I find pockets of peace within this turbulence and my thinking about it?
- Would some time in nature enhance my peace and how can I make that happen?
- How can I bring to my awareness peace this week?
- Can I carve peaceful rituals into this week?
This is a little something I wanted to try with you, where we collectively set an intention and discovered what it means to us. Meditation is a path to self-discovery, and with Integrated Meditation, we aim to combine a daily meditation practice with education and inspiration to be our highest grade selves. I hope these Intentions serves as moments to gather yourself. I suggest every week journaling your findings and allowing yourself to saturate in the moments where your intentions were fully realised, and also to gently learn from the moments you lost the path.
Sent with love,