Book Club Launch – The Broad Place

Sign up now and receive our Free mini guide to increase clarity & bust your stress

Book Club Launch

As avid readers and meditators here at The Broad Place, we know how transformational both these things are. We call it the 4% Rule. Where we invest 2x 20 minute meditations and 1x 15 minute inspirational reading into our day to enhance the other 96%. If you read for 15 minutes a day, you could read between 1-2 books a month, which is 12-24 books a year!

We have a huge reading list which you can check out in our IaM Vault if you want to really dive in. However, we know from extensive conversations with students we read books with, conversation around the book can really enhance understanding, experience and the motivation to read!

So we have launched The Broad Place Book Club as a place for this. At the moment we are hosting it online, with a forum style environment for people to share thoughts and ideas. We might extend this into a once a month online call, we’ll see how the response is.

Our very first book is The Untethered Soul by Michael A Singer, and we look forward to hearing your thoughts on this incredible book.

Sent with love,

Jac x

Sign up to our newsletter

Stay connected to our Daily Letter to increase your clarity and enhance your creativity and consciousness!