In nearly all ancient lineages of wisdom, being aligned with natural rhythms is the key. Harmony is created from being in touch with natural, the elements, the seasons and living in accordance with this.
A few obvious but incredibly beneficial ways in which we can get in touch with nature and it’s intended rhythms:
- Spend time in nature, looking at the sky, shoes off if you can. Can be a little park in a big city, don’t just save it for a weekend hike.
- Go to bed at the same time, rise at the same time, and keep your own circadian rhythms in check.
- Get enough rest and don’t push too hard, the toll it takes throws us right off.
- Eat in accordance with nature; lots of plants, less stuff in packets, not too much.
- Meditate every single day, prioritising it above all else.
- Take on the pace of nature. Go slowly, with each task, be fully present so that the passing of each moment is absorbed.
Written with love,