When things are challenging, it can be troublesome to acknowledge the good in the situation. Sometimes, I work through this set of questions when life seems like a circus, and I find journaling and writing out the answers is incredibly helpful, thought you might like it for when you need it to…
- Who can I BE in this situation even if I cannot DO (what I perceive, I want/need)?
- What could nature be providing me, that I didn’t know I needed?
- What am I learning, what opportunity is this providing?
- What can I be grateful for about this situation?
- What can I be grateful for in my life as a whole?
Sent with love,