This week’s intention is a big one for me, and I am going to guess, for all of us. Maybe it’s the time of year? Full moon that’s just passed? Who knows, but rest is always, always required. We push ourselves so hard these days, we apply a-type thinking even to our days off, and downtime becomes ambitiously planned with so many social engagements and activities. This week take pause, take rest, have naps, say no, power down.
Some journal points for you to unpack this week:
- Where am I ignoring the signs in my life that things are not at the pace I can handle?
- Where are things going too rapidly, or areas that are filling with friction?
- Do I feel guilty when I rest and if so, what belief or thought do I have to let go of in order to release that guilt?
- What can I implement immediately in order to press pause or stop?
- What can I implement long term in order to find a more natural pace?
Written with love,