THE BROAD PLACE IMMERSION RETREAT
The Broad Place is collaborating with Carla McMillan of Love Juice to bring you a luxurious pre Summer Retreat with a focus on TAKE HOME TOOLS. It’s one thing to go on a retreat and feel fantastic and then come home to the regular grind and leave all your relaxation and health behind. Our focus is to install and upgrade you with teachings so that you can return home and continue living in a sustainable way with wellness as your focus.
With Summer upon us and a long year behind us, there is no better way to refresh and renew than on The Broad Place Immersion Retreat. A complete life upgrade will occur over 4 days and three nights of learning Vedic Meditation as well as experiencing a Summer Cleanse with daily yoga, walks, nourishing food. All your needs will be attended to, as you practice daily yoga with a Carla, a qualified yoga teacher, enjoy cleansing and nourishing food, take lovely strolls on the beach and over hanging cliff tops and through the rainforest as well as personal time for rest and renewal. Cooking classes will be conducted every day, leaving you with a rich database of knowledge to ensure you can take your new healthy lifestyle into day to day living, as well as a gorgeous cook book to take away with you so that you are armed with quick easy healthy meals for home.
Within the setting of a modern, architecturally designed house on the Central Coast, a 1.5 hour drive from Sydney, you will be cocooned in luxury.
What is included
– Your accommodation for three evenings and four days (value $1200)
– a course in Vedic Meditation with Jacqui Lewis (value $1100)
– cooking classes daily (value $550)
– daily yoga practice in a small private setting with your personal needs being met (value $150)
– all your cleansing meals, juices, smoothies and and snacks cooked each day that will be refined and processed food free, sugar free and gluten free and designed to give your body and mind the Summer cleanse it deserves (value $500)
Total Value $3550
Single (PRIVATE ROOM) EARLY BIRD $2600 until Oct 30th then $2950 incl GST
Couple/Double/Shared (PRIVATE ROOM) EARLY BIRD $2200 until Oct 30th then $2450 incl GST pp
FRIENDS (BUNKS) EARLY BIRD $1900 until Oct 30th then$2100 PP
Please note Early Bird pricing will need to be paid in full in advance.
The retreat fee includes
– ACCOMMODATION in a luxurious beach house in Killcare
– A FULL COURSE IN VEDIC MEDITATION and Daily Afternoon Meditation Sessions
– DAILY YOGA CLASSES where you will be taught yoga that you can integrate on a mat at home, either daily or once a week for optimum health
– EVENING KNOWLEDGE SESSIONS where you will be taught Vedic Philosophy, High Grade Living and Integrating Optimum Wellbeing into you life
– DAILY COOKING CLASSES – love what you’re eating? You will be taught how to source, prepare and cook these meals at home with ease
– SNACKS AND BEVERAGES – afternoon smoothies, cold pressed juices, organic sugar free chocolate, delicious healthy cakes and more
The three night retreats run from Thurs 2pm until Sun 1pm. Absolutely no prior yoga or meditation experience is necessary.
The property is a huge private house at Killcare and places are limited.
You need to only bring yourself, a yoga mat, exercise clothes and comfortable clothing. Please bring sneakers for walking, a wet weather jacket, and your own toiletries. Any dietary requirements please advise a week in advance.
We are currently taking expressions of interest. Please note as places are very limited, to express your interest in a place, please email confirmation to jacqui@thebroadplace,com.au or call 0414 9983 82 and don’t hesitate to get in touch any questions.
Upon confirmation of your place, a non refundable deposit of $1500pp is required
The Broad Place Pty Ltd
BSB: 012487 ACCOUNT: 191287613
Please note that should you cancel and we can replace your spot, you will have your deposit refunded. We reserve the right to cancel the retreat due to unforseen circumstances and you will get a full refund should this occur.